- The ideal kiln for small wood processing companies, offering fast drying and
post-drying for all types of wood, whilst still maintaining outstanding quality.
- The kilns made of stainless steel can be operated either by electric heating or by a hot-water heating system.
- Economical condensation by an exterior cooler.
- Condensate is disposed of through a sluice.
- Air channel provides for well-proven and even ventilation.
- Operating a fan in vacuum saves approx. 75 % energy.
|Stack room length||m||4.60||6.10||6.10||10.10|
|Stack room width||m||0.60||0.80||1.00||1.20|
|Stack room height||m||0.70||0.90||1.23||1.58|
|Stack room gross capacity||m³||1.90||4.40||7.50||19.10|
|Length of the kiln||m||6.90||8.60||8.70||13.00|
|Width of the kiln||m||1.30||1.50||1.90||2.40|
|Height of the kiln||m||1.80||2.00||2.10||2.60|
|Electrical power supply hw/el||kW||5.5/9.5||7.2/11.2||8.0/16.0||12.0/28.0|
|Average el. consumption hw/el||kW||1.6/2.0||2.2/3.5||2.8/4.5||4.1/12.5|
|HW-Htg system power supply||kW||3.40||7.80||12.80||30.40|
|Average consumption hw||kW||1.30||2.50||3.50||8.80|
|Stack room lengths possible every 0.5 m|
Pressure reduction decreases the boiling point of water as a result enables
- fast and gentle drying through an accelerated and even moisture extraction from the wood.
- high-quality drying and increased flexibility
- lower energy expenditure (for both air circulation and water evaporation) which means economic drying, protects the environment and saves money.
Economic central fans at the end of the kiln evenly distribute the air current throughout the wood stack via lateral aeration slots.
- constant cross-ventilation throughout the entire kiln length
- no need to seal off unused stack space
- no variation in climatic conditions
- even drying without moisture accumulation
- economical ventilation system
On our user-friendly touch panel, simply enter the wood type, wood thickness and the desired final moisture content.
After that, all you have to do is press the start button, and the kiln will take care of the rest by itself.
In order to facilitate your daily work with our kilns, we offer a visualisation program. With this you can comfortably monitor and control your kiln from your office computer. The simple interface allows you to enter all relevant data and settings as well as saving and printing logs or diagrams of the drying process. It is even possible to remotely control your kiln using your smartphone.
Our practical inquiry form will lead you quickly to all answers.
Now for the form